Windward Current Openings
Software Development Team Lead
We’re looking for a passionate Full Stack Development Team Lead to spearhead the development of our products. This role involves both direct contribution in developing Windward’s solutions, as well as managing the team and providing technical leadership. This is an ideal position for the person with lead experience who is ready to take on an expanded role and grow into a full management position.
This position will initially require a 50%-60%hands-on contribution, which will drop to 30% as the team expands. The individual in this role will report directly to the CEO.
- Managing, mentoring and coaching team members.
- Serve as the technical lead for the Development team.
- Lead the architectural decisions for Windward’s solutions.
- Serve as the Product Owner for the team.
- Utilize Agile methodologies for software development.
- Collaborate with product management and QA in the development process.
- Personally contribute in developing the products.
- Ten years’ experience in software development, with at least three years leading/managing a software development team.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in backend development, utilizing C# and/or Java.
- Experience developing while utilizing Agile best practices.
- Strong OOP skills.
- Experience in development for relational databases and/or NoSQL databases a plus.
- Experience in developing scalable systems - also a plus.
Software Development Internships
We have two internship openings in our Development group for Freshman & Sophomores with two years programming experience, writing unit tests & programming, and running the gamut from new features in our online store to adding or improving functionality in our products.