Full Stack WEB Development Team Leader
Windward Studios is looking for a passionate Full Stack Web Development Manager/Team Leader to spearhead development in future products. This role involves both direct contribution to developing Windward Studios Web solutions as well as managing the team and providing technical leadership.
This position will initially require 50%-60% hands-on contribution and will drop to 30% as the team expands. The individual in this role will report directly to the VP of Software Development.
- Managing, mentoring and coaching team members.
- Serve as the technical lead for the WEB Development team.
- Lead the architectural decisions for Windward Studios WEB solutions.
- Serve as the Product Owner for the team.
- Follow Agile methodologies for software development.
- Collaborate with product management and QA in the development process.
- Provide 50%-60% hands-on, direct contribution for developing the products
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Ten years’ experience in software development, with at least three years leading/managing a software development team.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in backend development, utilizing C#, Java, C++ or any other equivalent OOP framework.
- Experience developing while utilizing Agile best practices.
- Strong OOP skills.
- Experience in development for relational databases and/or NoSQL databases a plus.
- Experience in developing scalable systems a plus.
Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.