Office Administrative Assistant
Are you looking to join a world-class team of hardworking, innovative, and high-energy people who get things done? Do these qualities describe you?
Self-Starter -- Team Player -- Creative -- Outside-the-box problem solver -- No job too small -- Detail Oriented -- Sense of Humor -- Observant -- Incredibly Organized
If so, Windward Studios wants to hear from you!
We are a growing software company in Boulder and have an opening that combines general office duties, employee morale care & feeding and executive support. Windward’s mission is to make people happy with our software and, as our Office Administrative Assistant, part of your job is to help keep our team happy (that includes you too!) You’ll support all employees through general office tasks, being a hub of information and promoting a positive culture. In addition, you’ll enhance our executive team’s effectiveness by providing assistance with information management, reporting, scheduling, travel arrangements and special projects.
- Assists executive team members by converting ideas into results (includes tasks such as event planning, designing posters, researching leads, finding/packing/shipping Rubik’s cubes, finding trivia questions, and more!)
- Serves as a resource to all employees in finding information or providing solutions.
- Owns office support & kitchen maintenance tasks.
- Anticipates needs before they arise.
- Conserves executive members’ time by: Routing correspondence; drafting/editing documents; doing research; collecting and analyzing information; initiating various communications; maintaining/updating calendars and schedules; making travel arrangements.
- Responsible for making approved purchases and managing a small budget.
- Keeps sensitive information confidential: verbal, written, direct or overheard.
- Greets guests in person or via telephone.
- Maintains office supplies and kitchen inventory, purchases when necessary.
- Ensures operation of equipment; troubleshoots malfunctions; calls for repairs; evaluates new equipment.
- Acts as liaison to property management and others for facility-related questions or problems.
- Event planning & coordination.
- Performs or delegates light cleaning and organization to keep shared areas clean and neat: Tables, counters, loading dishwasher, occasionally removing recycling or trash.
- Seeks out ways to make people happy and a part of the team.
- Willing & able to perform a wide variety of tasks
- Strong Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Stellar communication skills (verbal and written)
- Black belt level organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Demonstrates collaboration and teamwork
- Solid people skills
- Advanced Internet Research skills
- Experience in planning events
- Experience with travel logistics
Please send your resume & cover letter to PeopleOps@windward.net – and “Office Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.