Senior Full Stack Software Developer - Web Application
Reports to: Director of Software Development
Windward software engineers are a team of very smart & motivated developers who work extremely well together. What you do at Windward matters – a lot. And you’ll find that you’re consistently pushed to learn more - and to create brilliant software.
Our core offering is a reporting/document generation product in which templates are designed using Microsoft Word or Excel – which means we have truly made report design significantly easier. We’re now doing the same with a browser-based offering. Our mantra is to be, by far, the easiest-to-use system available.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 7+ year experience (or >9 years of equivalent work experience in software development).
- Strong hands on experience developing multi-tier applications, working with multiple browsers, app servers and databases.
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with solid understanding of basic data structures, algorithms, functional, OOP principles and SDLC.
- 5+ years’ experience developing applications using C# (.NET Framework) or equivalent technologies
- Strong OOP skills.
- Experience in with XML and JSON.
- Experience in development for relational databases and/or NoSQL databases a plus.
- Experience in developing scalable systems a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving, investigative, analytical skills with a result-oriented approach.
- Experience in version control systems like Git, Visual Studio Online(VSO) or Subversion(SVN).
- Excellent time management and communication proficiency.
- Programming with quality and performance in mind.
- Experience with XPath, OData and NoSQL databases.
- Hands-on experience developing RESTful web services.
- Business intelligence, reporting or document generation software development experience.
- Experience running services on Microsoft Azure, AWS or a similar cloud platform.
- Previously worked in an Agile/Scrum project environment.
- Experience maintaining continuous integration software, such as Jenkins.
If you are interested and qualify for the Senior Full Stack Software Developer - Web Application role, submit your resume via email to email@example.com with Senior Full Stack Developer - WEB" in the subject line.