The Stored Procedure Wizard
added to Report Designer – Office Edition in Version 16.1
The new Stored Procedure Wizard helps you create query for a stored procedure. This works for all tag types that are connected to a SQL-based data source (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, or DB2).
How to Access the Stored Procedure Wizard
- Select a valid tag in your template.
- Expand the Wizard drop down under the Wizard button in the Windward ribbon.
- Select the Stored Procedure Wizard from the drop down.
- Open the Tag Editor for a valid tag in your template.
- Expand the Wizard drop down under the Wizard button in the Tag Editor.
- Selectthe Stored Procedure Wizard from the drop down.
Stored Procedure Wizard Usage
- The upper-left pane is where you select a stored procedure and set the parameter values.
- The upper-right pane shows a preview of your stored procedure.
- The bottom pane is the stored procedure call created from what is selected in the first pane.