You are in front of a room of people ready to deliver your presentation. You open your slides and realize with horror that the presentation is filled with out of date figures and data, making you look incompetent.
With Windward, you can automate your presentations so that each time you generate them, the latest information is automatically updated. No more getting caught with old data or even having to spend time updating your presentation.
Today, many of the presentations you need to create will be data driven. It's key to have a good platform to design your slides attractively. PowerPoint plus Windward can be used to design and produce amazing looking slide decks.
- You design your report in PowerPoint. You have all the functionality of PowerPoint to create a stunning slide deck.
- Use Windward, which is an add-in incorporated into PowerPoint, to specify where to add data in your slides.
- Once this is set up you don’t have to make any changes to your slides. You've link the presentation to your datasource. In short, you make your slide deck intelligent.
- Because your users are already familiar with PowerPoint, they already know how to design smart slide decks.
- With the Windward Designer datasource wizards, users do not need to worry about the complexities of databases like SQL and XML but concentrate on providing a better and more comprehensive look to the slides.
- It's so easy developers can pass report design along to literally anyone in the organization who knows how to run MS Office. With their free time, they can concentrate on other projects.
- Finally, one of the most amazing things that Windward can do is enabling users to pull data from different sources and combine them in a single report! Instead of creating multiple reports, you can save time and easily just combine the data from multiple datasources into a single slide deck.
Many businesses prefer their reports to be PowerPoint slide decks. Here are several reasons why you might want to consider creating your reports in PowerPoint too.
- Visual Appeal: PowerPoint enables you to include multiple media in the form of images and charts so the report is easier to digest.
- Collaboration: Like any application in MS Office, PowerPoint allows you and your team to collaborate and add, edit, or change details in the report.
- EasySharing: If your company is implementing a cloud server, making your PPTX presentation available online is easy!
When Should You Use PowerPoint?
Use PowerPoint to communicate big ideas to a moderately large audience. For smaller size, choose a more appropriate tool to support your message.
An additional key distinction determining if you should use PowerPoint is how many points you want the audience to remember. Audiences remember your powerful stories more than any other part of your presentation. You can burn the points in their memory even more by using a slide to reinforce the message.
- Want help improving your PowerPoint? HubSpot has a great set of suggestions.
Windward is the leading provider of report and document generation for over a decade. Ever since we started, we have been passionate about creating better and easier reporting solutions to our clientele.
If you've just discovered us, we're excited. Try Windward with our 14-day free trial and start creating documents in quick time with our low/no code solutions.